What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you are asked to go for managed hosting for your server? Most definitely, the cost. For some organizations, it is also a matter of trust. They just can’t trust another organization with their server’s management. They wonder if a service provider can understand their needs well. The truth is that since the service provider’s team consists of experts taking care of server management in a professional way, one need not worry. A service provider will be able to manage your server more efficiently than an in-house team.
Now, coming to the concern regarding the cost, while it is true that managed hosting requires you to spend a little more, the expense becomes an investment if you look at all the benefits you reap. Also, you can choose the kind of managed hosting you want. Managed hosting can be broadly classified into the following types:
- Fully-managed hosting – This means outsourcing the security, maintenance, monitoring, and even performance optimization of the server to professionals.
- Partially-managed hosting – In this type of hosting, you can pick the services you need from the suite of services provided by the hosting service provider.
- Colocation hosting – Here, you can keep your servers in the premises of the hosting company and leave the maintenance and physical security to them.
Go for the hosting type that suits your needs and budget. The reason managed hosting is recommended is because it imparts a professional image to your server and websites and gives you peace of mind to focus on your core business.
- Why We Recommend You Go With Managed Dedicated Hosting
- Managed Hosting for the Dedicated Server
- How Managed Dedicated Server Hosting Helps Businesses
- How Are You Getting Your Dedicated Server Managed?
- What Happens in Managed Hosting?