Organizations that have websites being hosted by a shared host may not experience a problem until their bandwidth and space requirements increase. If the traffic to your website is increasing rapidly, you should consider a dedicated server. It will provide you enough resources for an improved performance of your website. That’s not all. A dedicated server will completely change the way you have experienced the web so far. How? Read on.
- A dedicated server minimizes downtimes. It is better equipped to handle heavy traffic. It ensures high availability of your website. The service of the dedicated server is more reliable than a shared server.
- You get in charge of the matters related to your website’s hosting. With a dedicated server, you no longer need to squabble with other websites for bandwidth and disk space. The performance of your website improves dramatically.
- A dedicated server ensures more security for your website. Unlike a shared environment, the problems in other websites do not affect yours. Also, a dedicated server allows you to configure security settings specific to your website.
- A dedicated server allows you to grow. This means, that you can use it host more websites or add more disk space or memory. This is possible because dedicated servers make upgrades easy.
- A dedicated server allows you to configure it according to what you want for your website. You can install all the applications you wanted for your website.
These reasons should help you make up your mind if you are unsure about moving to dedicated hosting.