According to the Rackspace Blog, today is their annual “green day” with the purpose on educating employees and community on newer and more environmentally friendly technologies available in the hosting industry. As evidence of their recent work, Rackspace was certified “LEED Gold” by the US Green Building Council’s Certification Program (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).
This is the second year in a row that Rackspace is opening the event up to the entire community, so if you are near their San Antonio headquarters, be sure and stop by!
- The New Data Center is Green and Shrinking
- Low Cost, Low-Powered, Green Servers
- What Kind of Managed Hosting Support Do You Get?
- Proactive Support is Better than Reactive Support
- Rackspace Went Down Yesterday