The wonderful dedicated server becomes all the more lucrative with managed hosting. Managed hosting ensures high availability of your server, provides you technical support and the assurance of optimum performance, and comes with tons of additional features. Managed web hosting definitely gives you peace of mind. So, what does it actually take care of? Let’s find out.
- Set-up: Managed hosting takes care of setting up and configuring your server. A dedicated server allows you the control of configuring it as per your preferences. With managed hosting, you can delegate the customized configuration to the service provider and relax.
- Performance monitoring: When you opt for managed hosting, the service provider monitors your server continuously and makes sure that it performs to the fullest.
- Troubleshooting: Managed hosting ensures that there are no hiccups in the functioning of the server. If there is a problem, managed hosting provides quick and efficient troubleshooting.
- Regular backups: Managed hosting is extremely efficient when it comes to backups and disaster recovery. Business continuity is the biggest USP of managed server hosting.
- Updates: Managed hosting ensures that the server’s operating system is updated as and when new updates are available and patches are released.
- Security: Managed hosting takes measures to prevent possible threats and attacks on your server. It protects the server with anti-virus software and firewall.
Every large enterprise that own dedicated servers should go for managed hosting to ensure high availability and optimum performance of the server. Come back tomorrow for some information from the world of web hosting.