What is better than management? Simplified management. And a hosting control panel offers you just that for websites. Among the control panels available, cPanel has become the most popular one. What makes cPanel popular? While some say that it is the intuitive and highly functional graphical interface that clicks with people, others vouch by its features.
cPanel has a three-tier support structure. The tiers are administrators, re-sellers, and end-users. In today’s post, we’ll look at the features of this control panel closely.
- cPanel makes the uploading and management of web pages easy.
- Creating and managing e-mail accounts is easy with cPanel.
- cPanel can help you install various applications such as forums, blogs, and shopping carts.
- It lets you back up data without fuss. It provides a software called Backup Wizard for the task.
- cPanel provides protection to the content and bandwidth of your website.
- It provides security against viruses and other malicious programs.
- cPanel generates comprehensive statistics about the traffic to your website.
- This control panel lets you review error logs.
Installation and migration from another control panel is provided free of cost by the cPanel company. The software updates also come free.
Hosting companies provide cPanel with a dedicated server or a Virtual Private Server (VPS). By offering cPanel with their hosting service, they provide a complete package, and definitely get an edge over other services. Website owners also love the deal. It makes it easy for them to perform certain tasks in managing their websites.
Come back tomorrow for some more analysis and discussion over a web-related service or solution.