While there are many ways to get your website online, hosting it on a managed, dedicated server has some distinct advantages that aren’t usually possible with cheaper shared hosting accounts.
Total Control Over the Server Environment
With a managed dedicated server, you have complete control over the server environment. This allows you to change any configuration settings that you will need to in order for your website to function the way you want it to. Settings related to how email is handled, security, applications, PHP, MYSQL, account functions etc., can all be changed through the server control panel, SSH, or by contacting the company that is managing it for you.
- Managed Hosting for the Dedicated Server
- When to Move From Shared Hosting to Dedicated Hosting
- How Managed Dedicated Server Hosting Helps Businesses
- Dedicated Servers Vs. Shared Servers: What’s The Difference?
- Different Types of Managed Hosting for Your Dedicated Server